Tuesday, August 30, 2011

A special day.














































































Yesterday was my birthday and it was such a special day. We enjoyed the morning and afternoon at the beach and at lunch. Later that evening Brandon and I had a fun date night thanks to the Griffin family for babysitting. At the beach Levi loved wearing his glasses, kicking the ball with dada, and holding his sister. Meanwhile, Olivia enjoyed her nap on the beach. We can't get over how much she sleeps. I enjoyed being with my husband and my sweet children. Brandon gave me these necklaces symbolizing Levi as an oak tree and Olivia as a flower. We will post a you tube video with pictures of our family soon with a song called "Trees and Flowers." I had to take a shot of Levi's summer hair too. One day I think I will look back on this picture and can't believe how blonde his hair was when he was 2. I am very thankful for this past year and look forward to what this year has in store.


1 comment:

  1. Love that you got a shot of his white hair! I miss Cole's sweet white hair, but I guess they can't keep it forever!!!

    ReplyDelete